Summary : The 710 is a great vape pen with a heavy duty battery that last for hours. Features a LCD Display to monitor temperature and battery life. A sleek design provides for a discreet and stealthy vaporizer.
Just the other day the 710 Pen that I had ordered had showed up. You may be asking why is it called the 710? Not really sure, but if I had to guess – You take the word “OIL” and turn it around it becomes “710”. Remember, when you were a kid and made the word BOOBS on a calculator with the numbers “80085” – same concept here, I think. Maybe somebody from 710 can comment on this but the name is not really that important it is how it performs. Anyway, after a quick charge we tried it out.
Super easy to use, getting started is much like the Dube, simply just click it 5 times and that pretty much it and your ready to go. You have to fill it too, of course.
- Design – The design of the 710 Pen actually gives it the look and feel of a regular pen at first glance.
- LCD Display – The LCD display is a nice touch that allows you to know at exactly what temperature you are vaping at which helps translate to more effective and consistence hits. The LCD display also lets you know exactly how much battery life you have as well.
- Battery – You would think that with the added LCD display that the battery would be rather short lived but the battery holds up rather well. You’ll get at least 300 hits out of a battery charge. During the testing phase (about a week) I think I have only had to recharge it once.
- Heat Up Time – No need to wait around with this one, it’s ready to go in about 5 seconds.
- Compatibility – The only real downfall of this pen is that it’s only for oils or waxes, no dry herbs. If this unit could be upgraded to accommodate dry blends as well it would make it a must have for sure.
- Warranty – You only get a three month warranty on the heating element
Overall, it’s a solid pen with a nice sleek design. It’s easy to use and for just a little over $100 it’s not a bad buy. Charging time is about 4 hrs. if the battery is completely dead. As with any oil pen vaporizer a little bit of maintenance goes a long way in making the best of it.
Try discount cope VAPOR5 at checkout