Summary : The Atoms Rx provides an option for those looking for a dry herbs only pen vaporizer option. It is a great looking piece that has a bit of a learning curve. Has a tendency to overheat your material causing combustion if correct screens are not in place. But can also double as a pipe/smoking device with the need of a lighter.
Atoms RX Vaporizer Pen Review
I’ve seen and heard a lot of discussion about the Atoms RX vaporizer pen(Atoms built this model to replace the Atoms RAW). It seems some refer to it as a “must have”, and then there were others that had mixed feelings about it. It seems you either swear by it or swear at it.
Anyway, I figured it was time to break down and get one and just see how good or how bad it is.
First things first – Get one from an authorized distributor, I’ll add a link down below on where you can get one. As with all products and devices there are cheap knock offs that look exactly like the originals but they are mass produced in China and although they are cheaper they will not be covered by any type of warranty if something were to go wrong, and almost all the time buying a counterfeit something will go wrong.
Secondly, The Atoms Rx pen was designed for use with “dry blends only”.
Price: $189.95 – This is the cheapest price you will find this vaporizer for. This is also from a legit dealer. You may be able to snag a cheaper price if you have a discount code or coupon code but $189 is the cheapest price allowed by Atoms. See below for a discount code to try that worked when we got ours.
Okay, so this is what I got:
- Atoms Raw Vaporizer Pen
- Instruction Manual
- USB Charger
- Cleaning Brush
- Wall Adapter
- Rubber Mouthpiece
- Ceramic Filter
- Heating Chamber
- Spring Packing Tool
I think that is everything, comes with a lot of shit so make certain that all parts of the Atoms vape pen have been included in the vaporizer kit.
- Long-life battery – The lithium-ion battery can last up to seventy two hours when the vaporizer pen is in continuous use, which is much more time than other vaporizers in the market. However, it is important to charge it for at least two hours so that it works at its optimum and provides the best experience possible.
- Design – Very attractive look pen that is available in an array of colors. The size makes it easy to carry it around without it being noticed at all.
- Warm-up time – The Atoms Rx has heats up rather quickly(about 10 seconds) and can reach high temperatures of between 375-475 degrees within a short time.
- Full warranty* – An Atoms Rx that is sold through an authorized dealer(VaporTownUSA) is eligible for a warranty that ensures that it gets replaced in case of a malfunction thus allowing them to enjoy the Atoms Vape at all times.
- Versatility – Because it gets so hot, it actually will combust/burn the your tobacco so it can be used as either a pipe(without needed a lighter) or vaporizer.
- A lot of Pieces – Assembly can be over whelming to first time users, especially those new to vape pens in general.
- Gets Hot – This little pen can get extremely hot and may cause combustion if your not careful. This can be avoided by using the glass screens. May take you a try or two to get the settings in place.
- No Temp Control
- Warranty – As you can see I listed warranty in both good and bad. It seems that after 30 days you may be required to pay an additional fee to get certain parts replaced if something should happen to go wrong.
Try discount code “VAPOR5” for a 5% discount