If you’re looking for a cheap vaporizer pen that can not only vape oils but dry blends as well then the Dube vaporizer pen should be right up your alley. I recently had gotten my hands on this aesthetically pleasing little pen and thought I would put it to the test.
The Dube vaporizer is made by the company White Rhino. White Rhino also makes other vape pens; the Trifecta , White Rhino Liquid, White Rhino Wax Pen, Sleek, and DV2 Vaporizer.
It is one of the smaller vaporizer pens out there so it makes it even more easy to hide and be discreet. The downside about the size is that you’ll be lucky to get 3 hits from it. The chamber is rather small and you’ll find yourself having to refill frequently. If you wish to take it out with you(prefilled) make sure you have some quality grade A blend because there will only be enough for one session and one person. If anybody notice that you have this, most just assume it’s just a typical “e-cig” because of the small size.
- Looks – One of the neater looking vape pens out there. It is available in either black or green.
- Discreet – The small size makes for transporting super easy and stealthy.
- Battery – Seems to hold a charge awhile
- Compatibility – Can be used with dry herbs, waxes, or oil concentrates
- Small chamber- makes for quick sessions and refilling often.
- Refilling – because of the small chamber it can be difficult to load with losing product.
- Overheating – tends to over heat quickly. For best results you can’t fill the chamber to full(chamber is small enough already) or you run the risk of combustion.
- Warranty – Only has a 90 day warranty