Summary : PureEpic has released a fabulous new vape pen, the Trippy Stix. It's very robust and produces insane vapor for a pen. Proper maintenance is a must though to insure it keeps working.
After getting some requests from different people, I figured it was time to do a Trippy Stix review. I had my eye on the Trippy Stix for quite some time now, but finally broke down and bought one. Plus, my birthday was coming up so I figured, “Why not, treat myself”.
If you’ve read any of the other reviews, you’ll know how I always preach about buying from a reputable dealer. So keep this in mind when shopping (especially online), if the price seems to good to be true, it usually is. It’s a lot harder to spot counterfeit products online because most of the time the seller will use pictures of the real product, and not the actual device you are getting. So it is best to stick with someone who has a track record of being honest and trustworthy. I have a couple of different places I buy from, I got my Trippy Stix from VaporTownUSA. They had a special running for an extra discount too.
This pen also have a very distinctive look compared to other pens, at least I think so. If color is important to you as well, no worries they have a bunch of different options. It is available in white, black, blue, gold, and rasta(has a Jamaican vibe/feel to it).
Price: $119.99 @ VaporTownUSA – Click here to Visit Their Website
- Color Options – The Trippy Stix comes has plenty of options when it comes to colors. They seem to be making more and more. It’s hard to keep up with them.
- Warm-up Time – You’ll be vaporizing in about 5 seconds, you can’t beat that.
- Easy-To-Use – After it is all charged and ready to go, all you have to is take off the tip, and add some of your favorite essential oil.
- Automatic Shut Off – Has a built in feature that will turn it off after 10 seconds of continuous heat
- Vapor Production – The setup creates good think, dense vapor.
- Warranty – Although it does have a 90 day warranty, it does not cover the heating chamber once it has been used.
- Small Coil – The coil in the chamber is a tad small and would be better if it cover more of the bottom. You’ll end up with some wax around the edges, that it doesn’t seem to get. Which can cause problems. See below.
- Maintenance – You’ll want to make sure you keep your pen clean. This is especially true if your a heavy user. You’ll need to clean it at least once a week. I usually will soak the chamber in rubbing alcohol overnight or a couple hours at the very least . You may want to look into getting an extra chamber to use while you are cleaning the other one. It seems the people that are complaining about this pen probably don’t keep up with proper maintenance. The coil will break if you don’t keep it clean.
Overall, this is a decent pen and with a few adjustments could be a great pen. I would suggest getting one and trying it out. If you like the look and feel, you may want to upgrade to different chambers later on. Just remember to keep in clean, and you should be good to go.
Note: This is a Trippy Stix review, no to be confused with other imitators like the Trippy STICK or the Hippy Stix.